The locally sourced products of Cavallino-Treporti
Flavours of the garden
The farms of the littoral are mainly family-run businesses and pass on their knowledge from generation to generation.
That’s why, it will be a real privilege, to visit the vegetable gardens and have a talk with the people who grow them with passion: you will find out fragments of life of a territory guardian of a long history, that gives us today a unique environment of rare beauty.
An environment to discover: its places, its breathtaking nature, the tangible signs of the past and the people who inhabit it: generous, welcoming, warm. JustXour region.
From the vegetable garden to your table: excellent horticultural production, only locally sourced products
Crossing the territory of Cavallino-Treporti, along the wonderful lagoon of Venice, you can see numerous greenhouses. Fruits and vegetables of high quality, tasty and wholesome are grown here. The peculiarity of our lands, inserted between the ecosystem of the lagoon and that of the sea, gives to the products an unmistakable taste, much appreciated from kids and adults alike.
If you really love nature, our territory is certainly the ideal place for a sustainable holiday with your family.
A wide Xion to your table
During your stay you could taste our locally sourced vegetables and fruits, buy them in our markets or directly from the producers to whom you can talk to a little to know better how to cultivate the vegetables, and maybe ask for some new recipes.
You can also find the taste of our horticultural products in the dishes of our culinary tradition. Dishes proposed by the local restaurants of the area, during festivals or food-and-wine events or even preparing them by yourselves.
Tomatoes, aubergines, peppers, courgettes, artichokes, salads and a lot more are the products of the territory that you can try “au naturel”, or ready-to-eat: pre-cooked or as preserves.
Take home our products
Many of our agricultural products are sold and eaten here, for a more sustainable tourism and economy, but a good part of the products are destined for mass distribution, at national and international level. So, once you are back home, you will rediscover the flavours ans smells of your holiday.
Discover the vegetable garden of Cavallino-Treporti and allow yourself the pleasure of an authentic healthy break.
An advice? Stop for a simple break during your ride and enjoy a wrap full of sweet olive tomatoes!
Direct sale of our locally sourced products:
- AZ. AGR. EUREKA: +39 3467721705, firstname.lastname@example.org, via Adige 79 - Ca' savio – FRUIT AND VEGETABLE
AZ. AGR. LAZZARINI MAURO: +39 329 603 1651, Via Della Sparesera 4 - Lio Piccolo - VEGETABLE AND AGRITURISMO
- AZ. AGR. NARDIN MARZIO E NARDIN FRANCESCO: +39 041 1968264, email@example.com, via faitema 5 – Cavallino - VEGETABLE
AZ. AGR. VIANELLO GALDINO: +39 339 817 3131, Via Lio Piccolo 19 - Lio Piccolo - VEGETABLE AND AGRITURISMO
- BORGO MICHELE: +39 3336042024, firstname.lastname@example.org, via della Sparesera 6 - Lio Piccolo – CARCIOFO VIOLETTO (PURPLE ARTICHOKE)
- BOZZATO GIULIANO: +39 3387346553, email@example.com, via delle Boarie 13 – Cavallino - VEGETABLE
- FABBRO DEBORA: +39 3406162324, firstname.lastname@example.org, via Fradeletto 29 - Punta Sabbioni - FRUIT AND VEGETABLE
- JUNIOR FARM: +39 335 7821536, via Pordelio 359 – Cavallino - VEGETABLE, JAM, PRESERVES
- MARANGON ALESSIO: +39 338 4870057, email@example.com, via degli Arditi 23 – Cavallino - CURED MEATS
- NARDIN MARZIO: +39 041968264, firstname.lastname@example.org, via Hermada - Punta Sabbioni - VEGETABLE
- NESTO NICOLETTA: +39 348 9135493, via Pordelio – Cavallino - VEGETABLE
- PERISSINOTTO PAOLO: +39 333 8659218, via Hermada 10 - Punta Sabbioni - FRUIT AND VEGETABLE
- SCARPA ROBERTO: +39 041 5300352, via Pealto 15 – Punta Sabbioni – VEGETABLE, JAM, PRESERVES
- SCHIAVON ANNAMARIA: +39 041968264, email@example.com, via Fausta 349 - Cà di Valle - FRUIT AND VEGETABLE
- VALLERI STEFANO: +39 349 8493141, firstname.lastname@example.org, via del Vallone 5 - Cà Pasquali - FRUIT AND VEGETABLE, AROMATIC PLANTS, PRESERVES